06 Sep 2018
Cannabidiol, popularly known as CBD, is a chemical compound typically extracted from the buds and flowers of the cannabis plant. It does not have any addictive properties like THC. Neither is it known to affect the consumer’s thought process in any way.
CBD does not have any bad effects and rather holds the capability of curing anything ranging from anxiety to acne. CBD is an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidizing compound and a potential substitute for pharmaceutical products.
While some facts about CBD are quite popular and well-known among the masses, some are lesser-known among people and often leaves them confused and wondering.
Here, we bring you 7 such lesser known facts about CBD –
- Is CBD Safe – Pharmaceutical drugs often have a lot of side effects like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, skin rashes, and impaired vision. Overdosage is another common issue faced by patients consuming pharmaceutical drugs. With CBD derived from hemp oil, in which the THC is very low, patients do not have to worry about overdosage at all. Besides, CBD does not have any considerable side effects as it targets the affected parts of the body only.
- Helpful For Diabetic People – Another lesser-known fact about CBD is that it is quite beneficial for diabetic patients. CBD being a herbal method for treatment, is incredibly effective. There is a a lot of usage of CBD oil in Florida as has commendable anti-inflammatory properties. These quickly improve the metabolism of the human body. CBD stabilizes blood sugar making it easy for patients suffering from type-2 diabetes. It keeps the blood vessels open and improves blood circulation.
- Order It From A Trusted Source – Use the power of the internet to make sure that you order your CBD products from a trustworthy source. Carefully analyze and inspect who runs the company and what their reputation is like. Often, it is seen in the industry that the owners are not willing to put their face and name out in front of their company and products, and that should be a deal killer for you if you are a smart client.
- Is It Legal – Well, it entirely depends on the source. Possessing CBD in a wrong way in a wrong atmosphere can possibly land you in trouble with the law, hence it is important to ask whether it is legal to buy, possess and use CBD products in your state or not. Talking on a Federal Level, CBD from Hemp is absolutely legal. However, please note that CBD derived from marijuana is illegal. Despite that, whatever anybody may say or tell you, it is absolutely legal to use CBD from Hemp. It gets a little more complicated as you start digging deep into State-by-State Marijuana laws. The medical use of cannabis is legal in 31 states, the District of Columbia, and the territories of Guam and Puerto Rico. However, the recreational use is legal in nine states only.
- Helps Fight Nicotine Addiction – A lot of people do not know this but CBD oil is extremely useful for fighting nicotine addiction. CBD oil breaks this habit of smoking by reducing reward memories. With this approach, the person doesn’t feel the urge to smoke even when they closely watch other people smoking. CBD oil lessens the severity of withdrawal symptoms making it less painful for the addict. Besides that, vaping the oil is a lesser-known method to quit the smoking addiction. However, you should make sure that you purchase the CBD oil from reliable dispensaries under recommendation. For instance, consult Miami Marijuana Doctors if you’re living in this state.
- It Can Offer Relief From Crohn’s Disease – Crohn’s disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease. Extreme abdominal pain and vomiting are experienced by the patient commonly. Very few people know that CBD can offer considerable relief to the patients of Crohn’s disease. It improves their appetite and has noticeable antibacterial effects. Moreover, another added advantage is that it targets the affected parts of the gut only and leaves the unaffected areas untouched. It has minimum to no side effects at all.
- It Can Treat PTSD – CBD is often recommended for anxiety and depression. It has noticeable anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory properties. Besides, it is extremely useful for suppressing or even curing psychological problems due to bad past experiences. These experiences are commonly known as Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). The oil creates a healthy mental atmosphere. It lowers the stress levels allowing the patient to live a healthy life. Moreover, it does not have any side effects and health concerns. CBD directly targets symptoms related to PTSD and makes the person feel calm and composed with its anti-inflammatory action.
Apart from CBD oil, other parts of the cannabis plant like strains (White Rhino Seeds and strawberry banana marijuana strain), cannabis seeds etc also have significant health benefits. It can safely be concluded that CBD oil is a miraculous oil for mankind and must be used to the best of its potential.